Here’s part two of my series on having valid listing appointments.
Welcome to part two of my two-part series about valid listing appointments. To see the first four criteria of a valid listing appointment, watch the first video here. These are the final four criteria you need to know:
5. All decision-makers need to be present. I know that can be difficult, but they all need to be there. This isn’t just the people who are on the title; anyone who is helping to make decisions needs to be present. Friends, family, whoever it is, ensure they’re at least on a conference call or video call at the appointment.
6. Schedule enough time for the appointment. I typically schedule about two hours so that I have enough time to answer all their questions. When...
These criteria must be met to consider a listing appointment valid.
Today I’m here to share the first four of the eight criteria needed for a valid listing appointment. If these eight criteria aren’t met, it’s just a meet and greet. These can help you be best prepared for listing appointments. They’re also great for reviewing the appointment afterward and seeing why you didn’t get the listing.
Without further ado, here are the first four necessary elements of a valid listing appointment:
1. They want to sell. They don't just want to get a home valuation or appraisal.
2. There’s enough information for a ballpark market analysis.
3. You’ve asked them how much they want to sell their home for.
4. You have pre-qualified them over the phone. You don’t want to get stuck talking to family members who don’t have the right to sell the...
The formula I’m teaching today will help you reach your yearly income goal.
Today I’m going to go over how to convert your income goal into weekly activity. I believe it’s vital for everyone to understand this formula so you know what to do each week to achieve your goal. I’ve been in the business for 17 years and closed over 1,000 deals, and this is the formula I use every year to get to my goal. To use it, you need to know five particular numbers related to your business. The formula is fairly simple, but it will map out your entire year.
If you have questions about today's video or anything real estate related, don't hesitate to reach out to me. I'm here to help.
Nothing can replace a good pre-listing package. However, when used in concert with a great marketing plan, you can dominate your future listing appointments. I recently took a deep dive into some of the pre-listing packages that I’ve used in the past and the thought process that went into creating them. I also took a look at some different examples of great packages, and I want to share all of that with you today. To learn more, watch this short video.
A Closer Look at My Pre-Listing Package and Marketing Plan
Today I’m here to take you through my pre-listing package and marketing plan. They are two different things, but they can be used as the same thing, which is what I have done in the past.
The pre-listing package is to show home sellers that you’re a great person to work with. The marketing plan, on the other hand, is something you’ll bring out at the listing appointment with the aforementioned sellers.
I went through some of my...