Here are the first five of 10 criteria for working with a buyer.
Today we're going to cover five of the 10 criteria that make up a valid buyer. If these criteria are met, you work with them. If they're not met, you just stay in touch with them until they’re ready. Learn which criteria they’re missing so you can educate them and move them in the right direction. Here’s what you need to look for:
1. They're willing to meet ahead of time. This way, you can explain how you work, go through the process, and set expectations.
2. They’re motivated. Determine if they’re motivated to buy a home.
3. They have a sense of urgency. They may be motivated by a home, but doing so may not be urgent for them.
4. They’re fully pre-approved. This can shave so much time off of their search and purchase process. You can get them to close faster, which makes them a stronger buyer and it saves you time.
5. They’ve signed a buyer’s agency agreement.
I hope this was helpful to you. If you have any questions, please reach out to me. I look forward to hearing from you.